Federica Rossi home page
home page personale
- Doctor in Agronomy.
- Senior Researcher at Italian National Research Council, Institute of Biometeorology (IBIMET), and responsible of the IBIMET in Bologna.
- Scientific Responsible of the CNR Research group Micrometeorology and Ecophysiology of natural, cultivated, terrestrial systems.
- Expert evaluator VII EC Framework Programme
- Research Associate and Tutor in the Doctoral Course on Agrometeorology and Ecophysiology of Agricultural and Forest Ecosystems. University of Sassari
- Leader of the former Expert Team 2.2 on Techniques for Agroclimatic Characterization and Sustainable Land Management (http://www.wmo.ch/web/wcp/agm/CAgM/opag2.htm) OPAG 2 - Support Systems for Agrometeorological Services. Commission for Agricultural Meteorology World Meteorological Organization (WMO).
Leader of the Implementation Coordination team 2.1 OPAG 2- Support System for Agrometeorological Services. Commission for Agricultural Meteorology World Meteorological Organization (WMO).
Nationale Delegate Management Committee of the Cost Action 734 Impacts of Climate Change and Variability on European Agriculture
- National Delegate Management Committee of the former Cost Action 718 Meteorological Applications in Agriculture
- Principal Investigator Biatex 2 Subproject- EUROTRAC Project
- Scientific expert INTERREG 3B-Cadses Project 5C004 Agriculture and Climate Change: how to reduce human effects and threats.
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Italian Journal of Agrometeorology
- Web Editor and founding Member of the International Society of Agrometeorology