Sviluppo di strategie di difesa in vivaio e campo nei confronti del mal dell’esca della viteUp one level
Il mal dell’esca è la più importante malattia del legno della vite, diffusa in pressoché tutte le aree di coltivazione. La linea di ricerca è focalizzata sullo sviluppo di strategie di contenimento dell’esca in vivaio e in campo, attraverso l’utilizzo di prodotti biologici e tradizionali, acqua acida, biostimolanti e nutrienti.
- Applications of Trichoderma to prevent Phaeomoniella chlamydospora infections in organic nurseries by Stefano Di Marco — last modified 2007-11-27 15:49
- In order to prevent and/or reduce the infection in the nursery, greenhouse and nursery trials were carried out to evaluate effects of Trichoderma harzianum (Rootshield ®) treatments towards host-plant morpho-physiological characteristics and Phaeomoniella chlamydospora artificially inoculated on potted cuttings, as well as evaluating long-distance activity against Botrytis cinerea. The study was performed in a commercial nursery where plants were grown under organic management. Results greatly depended on the Trichoderma stage of application. Treatment at rooting appeared to be the most effective whilst callusing box application and combination of treatments gave controversial results. Treatment at rooting provided an increase of quantitative-qualitative characteristics of root system, an increasing of the percentage of certifiable vines. Moreover a statistically lower necrotic area caused by Botrytis cinerea inoculated on leaves collected from treated plants and a reduction in necrosis development of P. chlamydospora inoculated cuttings were also assessed. This necrosis reduction was statistically higher at 15 months from the inoculation. Finally, an increase of losses of treated plants at the end of growing season was assessed. On the whole, the application of Trichoderma at appropriate stage of the production of propagation material seemed to produce positive effects on vegetative conditions and increase the tolerance to stress–related diseases, like forms of esca infections occurring at nursery levels.
- Interazione tra nutrizione, mal dell'esca della vite e patogeni associati by Stefano Di Marco — last modified 2007-11-28 15:00
- Seminario inerente l'effetto di interventi con nutrienti o biostimolanti su processi fisiologici associati all'interazione pianta-malattia
- by Stefano Di Marco — last modified 2007-11-29 10:57
- Progetto inter-regionale finanziato in esecuzione del decreto n. 237 del 27.04.2004.
- The control of esca: status and perspectives by Stefano Di Marco — last modified 2008-01-10 09:47
- Bioassays on the activity of resveratrol, pterostilbene and phosphorous acid towards fungi associated with esca of grapevine by Stefano Di Marco — last modified 2008-01-10 09:51